- Adjustable Front and Rear Profiles to enable eg rear mounting of PDU if required.
- Supplied with four sturdy wall-mounting bolts.
- Supplied with cage nuts and mounting screws to support equipment.
- Upper and Lower Cable Entry Points with removable covers
- Quick release front door – enabling easy removal for access while cabling.
- Multiple Venting Holes to keep equipment cool (there is space for a fan tray).
This 19″ rack cabinet has been designed for storing rack-mounted equipment for applications such as Networking and Communications, DVRs and Security, or anything else that may require rack-mounted panels and switches.
Made of cold-pressed steel, this cabinet is durable, strong, and secure. For convenient storage solutions, this cabinet can easily be mounted on the wall.
It features a lockable door with a transparent acrylic glass panel, two removable back/side panels (also lockable), and cable entry at the top and bottom.
This cabinet has a rack capacity of 6U / 6RU and an internal depth of 245mm. External dimensions are 530mm (W) x 360mm (H) x 300mm (D). For maximum convenience, this cabinet comes fully assembled.